- Location: Gawler East, SA 5118
- Value: $3,000,000 +
- Period: January 2020 – December 2020
- Client: Springwood Communities
AR Contracting Services completed Stage 2B and 2C of the residential subdivision at Gawler East, Springwood. The scope of works within the development precinct included 8,000m2 of roadworks, 1,100m of footpaths, 11,000m3 of bulk earthworks and 3,700m of underground services (water, sewer, stormwater and common services).
As part of the Stage 2B works, the sewer main had to be installed underneath an existing high pressure 450mm diameter SEA Gas Trunk main. Strict adherence to SEA Gas regulations was required to ensure the working environment was safe and the high pressure main remained protected. To achieve this, the following measures were documented and implemented:
- SWMS and risk assessments.
- Specific work methodologies.
- SEA Gas awareness and induction training.
- Access protection to the work area.
- SEA Gas representation on site.